They have loads of snow in the East today but none here in Sussex! Glad the paragraph thing worked ok...I'm still a novice at all this really. Love the Roseland peninsular...had a lovely holiday in the area a few years back.
Oh Elizabeth sweetie... Brrrr. That looks cold. To cold for me. That is why I so love living here in the desert. I do not live in snow anymore. Oklahoma was always cold in the Fall, Winter and parts of Spring. To much for me. I miss my family, but I so love the weather here in Phoenix.
I pray you are staying warm, and not having to be out in the weather to much. Alot of places I know closed due to the bad weather back in the east, so hopefully you are warm and cozy inside.
Happy Valentine's Day sweetie. Country hugs...Sherry
From your mouth to Gods Ears, "COME ON SPRING."... We got a break from this week's rampage on washington and New York. My snow has melted some in Maine I can see grass..
That looks about like our weather here! Snow, snow, and more snow. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteSprung off in some other direction,I'm afraid...
ReplyDeleteSame here, we have more snow today than we have had at any other time during the winter. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteDITTO!That will teach you to mention daffodils!
ReplyDeleteSame here. The boys are terribly annoyed that school wasn't cancelled. I'm not!
ReplyDeleteThey have loads of snow in the East today but none here in Sussex!
ReplyDeleteGlad the paragraph thing worked ok...I'm still a novice at all this really.
Love the Roseland peninsular...had a lovely holiday in the area a few years back.
Bellaboo :)
My Grandpa used to say that the only thing predictable about spring weather was its' unpredictability. The snow sure is beautiful, though.
ReplyDeleteAh! That's quite a contrast!
ReplyDeleteNo springtime, definitely! ;)
ReplyDeleteBye! Carolien
Spring is coming though, right? I need to see it soon. We have gotten lots of snow this winter with more probably to come before spring arrives. Hugs
ReplyDeleteIt can be a shocker, but isn't it beautiful?
ReplyDeleteI understand this, sugar! Even here in Idaho the weather can change from morning to night to fool us.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Connie
I suppose Spring eludes us all for right now. We are expected to get snow here, too.
ReplyDeleteStay warm, Elizabeth.
Miriam
What a difference a day makes. I am sending warmth and sunshine your way.
ReplyDeletebig hugs,
Barb
Oh Elizabeth sweetie...
ReplyDeleteBrrrr. That looks cold. To cold for me. That is why I so love living here in the desert. I do not live in snow anymore. Oklahoma was always cold in the Fall, Winter and parts of Spring. To much for me. I miss my family, but I so love the weather here in Phoenix.
I pray you are staying warm, and not having to be out in the weather to much. Alot of places I know closed due to the bad weather back in the east, so hopefully you are warm and cozy inside.
Happy Valentine's Day sweetie. Country hugs...Sherry
From your mouth to Gods Ears, "COME ON SPRING."...
ReplyDeleteWe got a break from this week's rampage on washington and New York.
My snow has melted some in Maine I can see grass..
yvonne
Spring!! what is that or where is it? Oh well maybe it will just creep up on us.
ReplyDeleteLove Jillxx
We had our first real snowfall this past Friday and Saturday. I guess that is why we are in the south!
ReplyDelete