Both bluebell and myself have the same problem, I have been wearing a silk scarf round my neck since saturday, it,s really painful------------cottonreel
I had a neck and shoulder episode a few years, that blessedly is now gone. I still marvel when I lift my arm over my head. Prayers that you will have the same relief from pain.
So sorry you are in pain dear - hopefully you'll soon be better. Fortunately my physio sessions have worked on my shoulder rotator cuff problem - I'm pain free now and have almost full motion again. Keep it up even though it hurts - it will be worth it in the long run.
Just one more reminder that I am praying for you.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry you are not feeling very well!! Will pray for your recovery & ease your neck & shoulders!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Marilyn
xxoo
Hope you're better soon. Those neck spasms as a pain in the tush, honey!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Connie
Big sympathy! I'll be your sister-in-pain...yesterday I picked up a footstool and put my back out...no fun on either side of the Atlantic!
ReplyDeleteOh man and the aches and pains go on an on for sure. Hurry back, we will miss you.
ReplyDeleteQMM
Both bluebell and myself have the same problem, I have been wearing a silk scarf round my neck since saturday, it,s really painful------------cottonreel
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, Elizabeth. Praying here!
ReplyDeleteOuch, I know how it feels. Good luck, and come back soon !
ReplyDeleteI know from experience how miserable a sore neck and shoulder can be. Pamper yourself and feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteAll the best, dear Elizabeth, I hope you will recover soon!
ReplyDeleteTake care & hugs, Carolien
Ouch! I'll pray for speedy healing!
ReplyDeleteI had a neck and shoulder episode a few years, that blessedly is now gone. I still marvel when I lift my arm over my head. Prayers that you will have the same relief from pain.
ReplyDeleteHoping that you'll be feeling much better very soon, Elizabeth. xo
ReplyDeleteSo sorry you are in pain dear - hopefully you'll soon be better. Fortunately my physio sessions have worked on my shoulder rotator cuff problem - I'm pain free now and have almost full motion again. Keep it up even though it hurts - it will be worth it in the long run.
ReplyDeleteSending smiles and hugs.
Ouch, hope you feel better soon. Love your header picture too.
ReplyDeleteDo I know what that feels like! I hope you are better soon!
ReplyDelete