I'm answering questions from yesterday's post about my sitting room.
Heidi........we have lived in this house for 3 years, but in France for 10 years permanently.
Angie.........you asked if we used this room mainly. We do. It lets all the sun in
and is warm and light. the French doors open onto the terrace as you
can see in the photo. We do have a study but that is mainly for my sewing
and computer.
Tricia..............the bookshelves are built into the wall, and are always too full!
Miriam.............on a summer day we take tea out on the terrace, but in winter
we are in the sitting room with the fire on!
Carolien............I'm rather fond of my cat too! His name is Velvet.
The photo is of the terrace. We can step right out of the door
and sit out in the sun.
I hope that's given you a look into my home and garden!
As an observer of your home I think it is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Marilyn
xxoo
What a lovely place to live, I love the terrace and can imagine you spend a lot of time out there in the summer, do you breakfast on your terrace? and what a lovely view I am sure that you are happy here who would'nt be.
ReplyDeleteLove Jillx
Gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteIt all looks so lovely in both these posts and how comfortable the chairs look for relaxing.
ReplyDeleteCan imagine just stepping out onto the patio when the sun is warm and you gaze at the view. I guess even looking out at that snow is beautiful.
Beautiful! Thank you! :)
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you showed us some photos of oyur home. It is so charming and I love the French doors. What do they call those kind of doors in France?
ReplyDeleteThank YOU for these posts, sweetpea! I think you home if beautiful and that deck/patio outside with the awning if truly to die for!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Connie
That is so inviting what a beautiful home.
ReplyDeleteyvonne
Thank you, Elizabeth. You and yur husband have lovely home.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day.
Miriam
What a lovely home. It looks as thought it would be comfortable and perfect in every season.
ReplyDeleteI can vouch its very charming and welcoming, even in the rain!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely home, very chilled out and relaxing.
ReplyDeleteThanks for showing us in your home Elizabeth and for answering my question.
ReplyDeleteIt has been a real pleasure looking at the photos of your home.
ReplyDeleteCan a bookshelf ever really be too full??? :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs ~
Heidi
I love your salon - it's so French, of course, but bright with a lovely openess, and you've decorated it beautifully.
ReplyDelete