Closed now.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring swap parcel.


Betty organised a Spring swap last month, and I was picked as her partner.
The object was to send something that made your partner think of Spring. It could be handmade, or bought.
I know that Betty is an accomplished painter on silk, so was hoping........
When the post arrived, these two lovely parcels were inside a packet.
The pretty card , painted by Betty, is already on the mantel in my sitting room.


Inside the parcels were two exquisite Lavender sachets, made from handpainted (by Betty)silk.
I shall treasure these.
The scent is wafting through my bedroom.


 Thank you Betty!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, how lovely! Such vibrant colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to join the swap then carried on looking at blogs and copletely forgot .

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely springtime treat! I know how you love lavender and sachets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are really beautiful and I think I can just about smell the lavender from here!

    Enjoy.
    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been flattering here! thankyou. I got your parcel yesterday and will post later - I love everything and have really enjoyed swapping with you - thanks! Betty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great springy gift! I'm almost catching a whiff from over here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely swaps you and Betty exchanged. I was partnered with Rebecca from Crivens cottage and was also very pleased with my swap......xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful! The gifts are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful springtime gifts! Such lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thank you for visiting me.