Closed now.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Garden happenings.


Look what arrived at my doorstep this morning.
Lorry, crane, tipper trucks....
It's all happening here.


It is a small garden and although pretty, had so many little uneven areas that it was not a safe place for my husband.
So our local landscaper and his crew are here, taking out bushes,
and putting in paved areas.



As they progress I will show you the before and after photos.
It's going to be something of a blank canvas........but it will be my blank canvas!



15 comments:

  1. Such fun planning a new outdoor space. I am looking forward to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your header looks exactly like a field outside my sunroom window. I have planted hundreds of daffodil bulbs there and love to gather bouquets to bring into the house in Spring. And daffodils are one bulb that our local deer do not eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New beginnings are always exciting. Would a scent garden be suitable for your hubby...lots of scented herbs to brush past?
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always fun to have something new (and safe)! Looking forward to more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see you've already started by changing your header...

    Penny
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun to plan your garden from scratch! I'm sure it will be lovely. Can't wait to see the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it will be fun to see what you create with your blank canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it'll be so different! And look at your weather! Sunny and green, oh how blissful! It's like the arctic here again! :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your perspective...of looking at your project as a blank canvas! Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! I can't wait to get out in the garden. Of course, it's covered by snow right now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a smart AND fun idea. I remember the one time I got to design, plan, shop for, and help plant my back yard - it was so much fun from beginning to end. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks as if you're weather is perfect for your garden make-over. Looking forward to seeing the result.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nothing like getting the heavy artillery in to do the job right!
    Great things ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is great! You will be usIng your talents to develop the perfect garden for your husband. I'm look forward to seeing the progress...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Merhaba çok güzel içerik çok faydalı ve güzel. Makalenizi beğendim. Sitenizin insanlara faydalı olduğunu düşünüyorum. Web sitenizin beklenen ilgiyi göreceği kanısındayım.

    İyi çalışmalar.

    web tasarım firma sitesi site satın al web tasarım online destek


    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thank you for visiting me.