We ordered this last Friday, and it arrived today (Monday).
It looks such a good idea, especially for..... um, older people whose knees aren't as bendy as they once were.
Now all we have to do is to put it together.
Hope that's easier than the usual flat pack things!
Edit, and answering the questions....
I think it will be filled with herbs, parsley, thyme, fennel,basil, maybe mint (though that is better kept in a pot to stop it wandering.
Edit, and answering the questions....
I think it will be filled with herbs, parsley, thyme, fennel,basil, maybe mint (though that is better kept in a pot to stop it wandering.
+VegTrug_A_SP-1.jpg)
Oh that's pretty. What will you plant in it?
ReplyDeleteJane x
What a great idea. We have raised beds for our vegetables and I LOVE them - I can sit down on the edges to work, and don't have to bend so far.
ReplyDeleteWill you be planting vegetables or flowers?
I buy wooden boxes from the garden centre when available and line them
ReplyDeleteVery nice! We still have snow here; I am looking forward to green grass and planting things.
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect little herb garden - just enough to keep you supplied, and so easy to keep!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like it will be sturdy and very practical.
ReplyDeleteMy, Elizabeth, I have missed a few of your posts. I/m sorry. I like your new planter and planting herbs in it. They need to be contained so that they don't take over the garden. Have fun assembling it. Happy Easter.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I have seen these before, and they look they would work so well. I hope it does for you!
ReplyDeleteHmm, this might make it harder for my wife to kill plants...
ReplyDelete