Closed now.

Friday, April 24, 2015

Short break.



I'm taking a break for a short while to spend time with my daughter, who will be visiting from her home in Vancouver.

It's many years since we were there but I have such lovely memories of the city, trips to Granville Island market, a night at the opera, a journey up Grouse Mountain......

It will be so good to hear how much it has all changed...and of course to enjoy her company.



22 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time with your daughter, hope you have lots of fun catching up together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely that your daughter is coming to visit. Enjoy the days. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time with a beloved daughter is a special blessing - enjoy yourselves. I am sure you will have lots of lovely conversations - I hope the weather is good so that you can sit and natter outside in the sunshine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's wonderful news B, I know how precious these times are.
    Every day together will be stored in your memory.
    Whenever I here the word France, a picture comes to mind of simple times spent with my family, afternoon tea in the garden with a treat from the local boulangerie and the sound of childrens laughter.
    Lovely memories for me are often triggered by certain sounds, music or food!!
    Enjoy these special days!
    Shane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time Barbara.... :0) mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Vancouver, too! I like Stanley Park and the zoo! Gas Town (I think that's what is called) is very charming, too! What a great visit you shall have with your daughter. So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great time. Vancouver is way too big for me however I love BC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how nice to have a visit from your daughter. I know you'll enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a most wonderful visit with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a grand time of the year to take a break and to share it with a daughter.

    I know that you all will be remembering lots of wonderful past time, while creating fine memories with every minute you are together.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a fabulous time together and make new memories. I love Vancouver and all those beautiful places you mentioned. It's a place I'd love to live!

    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a wonderful visit! I have one daughter nearby, one 12 hours away, and another 9 hours away.

    I miss them-
    so enjoy and relax.

    Thank you for visiting my blog.
    I am trying to dust off the cobwebs and get back to blogging.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wishing you a most wonderful time together!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you enjoy many long conversations. I'll look forward to hearing about your time together when you get back to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you have a lovely, Spring~filled time...a real treat for the three of you to be together : )
    Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope you have a lovely, Spring~filled time...a real treat for the three of you to be together : )
    Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Enjoy your visit with your daughter! We just got back from visiting our son in TX.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I do hope you're enjoying your time with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Enjoy your precious time with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thank you for visiting me.