This is, apparently, the scene outside the hospital where the Duchess of Cambridge was admitted early this morning.
The photographers are all rushing around, according to the BBC news, getting into place for the best picture.
So far the News channel has shown a photo of the front door of the Lindo wing, another photo from a different angle, of the door of the Lindo wing, photos of the Young couple with Prince George.....
and lots of speculation about whether it will be a girl or a boy.
(I guess it's bound to be one or the other!)
It's all very exciting!
Edit,
It's a girl!!
Edit,
It's a girl!!

Woke up this morning, over here, to hear the news! Now we wait to hear the name of this new little royal!
ReplyDeleteBabies are wonderful news all over the world! :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad it's a girl! Will she be Alice? Charlotte? Victoria?.........or Alexandra?! ; )
ReplyDeleteSo she's arrived! How wonderful for them all!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. Can't wait to hear her given name.
ReplyDeleteSweet!
ReplyDeleteA girl! How lovely for that little family. This is the first I've heard - thank you!
ReplyDeleteWas nice to wake up to the excitement on the news this morning. Hope they call her Ruby. Betty
ReplyDeleteHello Elizabeth,
ReplyDeleteYes, a lovely girl, congratulations to all the citizens of your lovely country! I saw a picture and she looked so sweet ... Hurray!
Have a nice day & love, Carolien
I haven't watched the news for a few days, but we did hear about the Royal Baby Girl. And the photos of the door that went on and on. I'm happy the new Princess has arrived and I look forward to learning her name.
ReplyDeleteLittle Charlotte is such a beautiful baby and her parents look so happy. How wonderful to see such a happy family :)
ReplyDeleteMiss Charlotte is simply precious! I am so excited for the royal family :) Hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteI love her given names (and guessed that Diana and Elizabeth would be in there). And Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana of Cambridge is a gorgeously beautiful baby! I suspect we won't be seeing too many photos of her, though, as she will be sheltered from the world's photographers, just like her big brother George.
ReplyDelete