Back again, after quite a busy week...for us, that is.
Easter was lovely.
We went to our little Old Kea church by the water for the 8.30 am service, and were glad we did as wwe heard later that the main church had standing room only.

We were taken out for lunch by family.
Then I was taken with my grandaughter to the amazing
Dancing on Ice. Very spectacular, but I think I love ballet more without ice!
As soon as the weekend was past, my s/daughter and husband arrived from cold Stockport for a couple of days, which was so nice as we haven't seen them for ages.
She has recently been diagnosed as having a Coeliac problem so I had spent some time making these delicious Gluten free Orange shortbreads, and Tina's apple cake.
She has recently been diagnosed as having a Coeliac problem so I had spent some time making these delicious Gluten free Orange shortbreads, and Tina's apple cake.
It is the first time I've used gluten-free anything, and it isn't very different.
Since life has quietened I have been to the dentist, having lost a tooth,
planted a few bits in my new garden (more later),
Walked along the river bank in the sun (and wind)
and spent too much time on Ebay buying things for my daughter!
I hope you have all had a lovely Easter. I did appreciate so many kind messages on my Short break post.


It sounds like you had a lovely week. That church is beautiful and the cookies sound delicious!
ReplyDeletesounds like you had a lovely easter, bar the tooth thing!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a wonderful Easter season. Sorry about your tooth. ~amy
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad your Easter week was full of family and joy!
ReplyDeleteOh my, I am in love with that little church! I have often thought a world tour of churches would be the loveliest thing. I have always adored their architecture and having grown up going to church, I love the feeling inside them too:>)
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you had a beautiful week!
What a beautiful little church. I'll bet the hymns sounded wonderful within those walls.
ReplyDeleteSo nice to see you back. How lovely is your new header - that tree full of blossoms is like a cloud. Sorry about the tooth - not fun.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely week (except for the tooth incident). That little church is absolutely precious....:) I too love anything to do with theater...that show sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing your week...:)
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Vicky
Life On Willie Mae Lane