I love to see the camellias at this time of year. I think pink is my favourite, but a pure white is gorgeous too! We don't have a camellia, but someday.... Have a wonderful celebrations with your granddaughter.
Camellias are so pretty. How nice to have your very own bush. Yesterday I walked by one that looked a little neglected and I had to talk myself into NOT picking a perfect pink blossom to take home. Have a wonderful time with your family celebrating your granddaughter's accomplishment.
Good Afternoon Elizabethd, What a beautiful camellia bush and with so many flowers, just gorgeous. Enjoy your granddaughters graduation. Best Wishes Daphne
Beautiful photo. Congratulations on your granddaughter's university graduation! Our granddaughter is graduating from university too, in about a month. Doesn't seem possible that she is all grown up -- it seems to have happened overnight. I must be getting old!! Have a wonderful time, and we'll look forward to reading all about it when you get back. Take care and God bless, xoxox Carol
I love to see the camellias at this time of year. I think pink is my favourite, but a pure white is gorgeous too! We don't have a camellia, but someday....
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful celebrations with your granddaughter.
The camellia is wonderful- may your weekend with the family be full of joy and beauty too!! blessings xx
ReplyDeleteCamellias are so pretty. How nice to have your very own bush. Yesterday I walked by one that looked a little neglected and I had to talk myself into NOT picking a perfect pink blossom to take home.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time with your family celebrating your granddaughter's accomplishment.
Good Afternoon Elizabethd, What a beautiful camellia bush and with so many flowers, just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your granddaughters graduation.
Best Wishes
Daphne
Oh Elizabeth...they are just lovely! Have a wonderful time :) m.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! And the color is very cheerful and vibrant :) Have fun while you're away.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you,
Stephanie
Beautiful photo. Congratulations on your granddaughter's university graduation! Our granddaughter is graduating from university too, in about a month. Doesn't seem possible that she is all grown up -- it seems to have happened overnight. I must be getting old!! Have a wonderful time, and we'll look forward to reading all about it when you get back.
ReplyDeleteTake care and God bless, xoxox Carol
A beautiful camellia. I'm sure you will have a lovely time away celebrating your granddaughter's graduation.
ReplyDeleteOh wonderful, have a great time! Such a pretty photo.
ReplyDeletex
So pretty! Enjoy your time away.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Enjoy your time away.
ReplyDeleteThat's so pretty. Have a good break.
ReplyDelete