Closed now.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The winners of the giveaway are...
...............................................
...........................................................
(Don't you hate the way they do that on Television?)

The napkins go to Bluebell.

The teddy bag was won by Maria, and as she has two little
girls, and I have two bags, I'm sending them both to her.
She has very kindly said that the lavender heart can go
to another person.
That person is Frances of

I'm sorry that you weren't all winners.
Now I just need addresses, please.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners. And I love the roses in your blog header. So very pretty.

    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations
    And yes, I too hate that awful 'suspense' thing they do on TV!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners.

    Have a nice, sunny day, dear Elizabeth!

    Hugs, Carolien

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanyou so much Elizabeth, I am really excited I never win anything, I will treasure the napkins they are just perfect.
    Love Jillxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elizabeth I think I just sent you an e.mail with my address but I am not sure so will you let me know if you have received it. They kept asking for my server and I dont know if I put the right thing in.
    Love Jillxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you to all who have made it possible for me to win that wonderful lavender from France.

    I am so delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners - lovely to 'know' one of them!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thank you for visiting me.