Closed now.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Who got mail?

While we are waiting for the giveaway (see previous post)
I thought it would be interesting to see how many of you had sent and received letters
from your swap partner.
So far I know that these have arrived;

French Village Life...................Much Ado about Something
Cumberland Island quilt chick...............Her At home
Living beautifully......Tales from a Garden
Fabric Paper thread.....Morning mist and scattered clouds
Pieceful Peg.....Sew Justine Sew
A very Grand Pressigny.......Marci Smith designs.
Pondside.....JoJo's joys
Nanny Ree......Bear's Mom
Shammickite........Nancy

Sent to partners, from;
Ulricke
Angela
Sheila
Elizabeth's Attic

Do let me know how many more names I can add to the list.
I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.


18 comments:

  1. Hi there I have a received my letter from Pieceful Peg and sent a letter in return that she should have received by now! Its so lovely getting handwritten mail isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent mine last week and received mine just before that, honey. So we're on top of it. I have a blog post schedule about it shortly.
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received my letter from Becky and sent mine last week. It should arrive at her home some time this week.

    This has been a wonderful swap, and thank you for organizing everything.

    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. well you alrady know how thrille dI was to get my letter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elizabeth, I received a lovely letter from Marci Smith and have now replied. It was great to use proper writing paper and a fountain pen again. Thank you for organising it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I sent mine out a week and a half ago, and looking forward to receiving one back! It was fun and interesting to write a letter again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sent mine last week - still waiting for a reply - but our village post seems strangely erratic lately!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I received a wonderful letter from Angela, but have not sent one yet. I am up against the clock on two courses and my licensure renewal. I hope to post one on Thursday.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, definitely received from Sew Justine Sew - just minutes before leaving for our vacation - whew! or I would have had to wait 2 weeks before I could read it. Did a quick scan, and took some pics, then forgot to toss it in my purse so I could read it at leisure. But it's at home waiting for me. This has been fun - and so nice to receive a friendly letter in the mail instead of the usual bills and flyers and 'junk'.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have posted my letter to Maria of http://meandma-maria.blogspot.com/ but have not received a letter as of yet and since I sent mine last week she would not likely have hers either .I will let you know when it arrives .
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  11. I received mine from Jojo's Joy last week, but I don't think mine to her has arrived south of the border yet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I sent mine to the USA to traci and it was received but have not had mine back as yet...
    Beverley x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just received my letter this morning from Connie at Living Beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Elizabeth , It,s cottonreel .
    Re , Rattlebox , not being able to find her , go to my post titled back on the treadmill, her name is Jane and she left a comment immediately under yours .
    The blog I said read is titled birthday . hope you find it this time

    ReplyDelete
  15. just found your blog...what a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wrote to Nancy in California at the start of June and have received a lovely letter back, and I am hoping that this will be a pleasant and rewarding friendship! I think I shall have to get a fountain pen.... haven't used one since I was at school (back in the Dark Ages).

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gosh, I though I had left a comment here but obviously not! I received your lovely, lovely letter and have sent back a response. It is wonderful learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I sent a letter to Hipchick several weeks ago...and hope she received it. I have not yet received a letter from her. Soon...I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thank you for visiting me.