Closed now.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Little giveaways to celebrate 500 posts.

I have two little giveaways to offer you.
Firstly this set of four cotton and linen napkins,
each one embroidered with a posy of roses. Here they are again.
I opened the packet (they are new) to show you.
Secondly, something that didnt sell at the Church Fete.
A 'Teddy bag', as these have been christened,
but with a different Teddy.
This one is mine!


And with it goes a Lavender heart, filled with French lavender.
I can send these anywhere except Australia, where it is
forbidden to send any plant material.


Leave me a comment telling me which one you would prefer.
Closing date is Monday 21st June.



34 comments:

  1. Oh napkins I just adore napkins so please put me in the hat for this givaway. I had some lavender sent to me from Jersey (my cousin) and the post office opened the envelope to have a look what was in they then re-sealed it and sent it on - did they think it was something sinister? I asked myself.
    Beverley
    www.beverleylovestosew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 500 posts. I am getting up near there too! I enjoy reading your blog and calling you my friend and I hope you write 500 more.
    Hugs, Rhondi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on 500 posts. I know two little girls whi would love a teddy bag ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 500 posts! I always enjoy visiting you. As I have been lucky enough to have a wonderful 'teddy bag' handmade by you, I would like to try for the linen napkins.

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your 500 posts I have no idea how many I have posted, will have to have a look.

    I would love the bag and lavender. I do so miss the lavender bushes we had at the allotment. I have 6 tiny lavender plants I grew from cuttings I am hoping they will give me some lavender next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love the little heart with lavender in it. I enjoy your blog very much. Congratulations on your 500 posts. What an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two people will be so lucky to win either of these lovely gifts. Hard to choose but the Teddy bag and authentic French lavender heart sound wonderful - please add my name.

    Hoping you will have the ability and spirit to write at least 500 more charming posts for us!

    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely napkins, but is it for people in the U.S.?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The lavender heart for me! I have French lavender growing in my herb garden, but to have lavender from France! That would be fabulous!
    Jill
    www.jillcoloredglasses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh go on need you ask you know I am the Queen of napkins!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Elizabeth ,thankyou for visiting again , you made a kind remark about my quilting , I do love that part of my hobby .
    I,ve ben looking through your photo,s ,they are delightful , and I,d love that gooseberry fool,Mmm .

    I would love to be entered for a lavender bag but I grow Hidcote so it would be thoughtless to deprive someone else of the pleasure .

    The items you made for the fete are lovely and you all did so well with the amount you raised ---cottonreel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on reaching 500 posts. I enjoy reading your blog and look to many more posts. I'd like to try for the linen napkins. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Elizabeth, not only do you have 500 posts, you have 500 wonderful posts full of informations, good will, and lots of your marvelous personality.

    Lavender. Ahhhhh. xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, Elizabeth! Amazing 500 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy 500 and wishes for many more happy blogging times. They are both beautiful, but I've been thinking about your lovely handwork since you posted the pictures. I would love the teddy bag. Just thinking about it makes me happy. Thanks for two great giveaways and thanks, too, for your sweet blog. I want to run away to France every time I visit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your 500th post! You'll have all of running off to see how many we've done - but I know I'm nowhere near 500. I know a wee grandson who would love a teddy bag, so please put my name in that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow - 500 posts, congratulations!
    I would love to be entered for the embroidered napkins please
    Looking forward to your next 500 posts

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please include me for the teddy bag it looks lovely! Thanks for this give away!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi!

    I love the teddy bag..I love the patchwork on it.

    Well done on your 500th post..such an inspiration : )

    Gemma X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on 500 posts, ELizabeth. You helped inspire me to stick with the blogging. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats to you on #500...may you have many many more :D
    The bag & heart are adorable but i swoon for linen napkins...please enter me for that beaurtiful giveaway...
    cheers!!!
    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would be thrilled with either one, but if I had to choose I think it would be the napkins. I'm new to your blog so haven't come near to reading 500 posts, but have immensely enjoyed those I have read.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations on your anniversary! Please enter me in your giveaway - I would love the napkins - especially for my little embroidery tea parties that I hold once a month at my local quilt shop. It would be a treat to use them and share about where they came from - you. I so enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  24. May I choose the napkins please, if I'm lucky. You can't eat without napkins!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh I love napkins, however, the teddy bag with French lavender would be wonderful!! Congratulations on you 500th post!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. hello Elizabeth
    I am enjoying your blog and would love to be entered for your napkins.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations on 500 posts! Every one a delight! :)
    Oh my, I'd take anything you would give me.... but adore the napkins! Lovely blog you have and thank you for the letter writing swap!~because of it, I met dear Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  28. 500 posts! It's been fun reading and getting to know you. I hope you'll continue to write.

    I would enjoy the lavender heart. Lavender has to be one of the best scents God invented.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wonderful napkins, teddy bag and lavender. 500 posts - wow! They are always such an interesting read as well. I would love to enter your giveaway please. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  30. love to enter your giveaway...the bag is cute...your garden looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh the napkins, definitely!

    Congratulations on 500 posts

    ReplyDelete
  32. I hope I am not to late. Please I love the napkins and the envelope would make a darling little crochet hook bag. Thank you.
    Texas Grandma Pam
    pgross4355@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I hope I am not to late. Please I love the napkins and the envelope would make a darling little crochet hook bag. Thank you.
    Texas Grandma Pam
    pgross4355@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wonderful giveaways! 500 posts is a milestone worth celebrating. Thanks for sharing all those words and pictures with us over the past few years.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thank you for visiting me.