The letter writing swap is alive and well!
My letter from America arrived last weekend, from the delightful
Much Ado about something
It was a very attractive card, which contained a beautifully made
Bookmark, and of course a long letter.
How interesting to get to know people in this way.
So much nicer than e mail!
Did any of you in the swap get letters yet?
It was a very attractive card, which contained a beautifully made
Bookmark, and of course a long letter.
How interesting to get to know people in this way.
So much nicer than e mail!
Did any of you in the swap get letters yet?
How wonderful for you to get something so pretty!!
ReplyDeleteHave a Wonderful Day!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo
Yes, I got a lovely letter from the delightful Peg in Canada. My new stationery is being delivered today so I can get writing a letter right back! Justine xx
ReplyDeleteI bet the postmen would be pleased to have more 'real' post to deliver instead of having to push a load of Pizza flyers through the letterbox
ReplyDeleteThe linen is gorgious and the Clematis too.
ReplyDeleteSee you have had a letter from my dear friend Sara.Such a beautiful and talented writer. She stayed in my home last year and I found her delightful.
Yes I know that with blogger the first photo becomes the last but with blogger in draft they can all be uploaded to blog together and that is what was confusing me.
How fun to see the letter and card I mailed from so far away right here at French Village Life! And yours arrived in good time too...now I must try to find some really pretty writing paper...I've noticed it is a lot scarcer than it used to be in the shops these days.
ReplyDeleteThat card looks lovely!! :D
ReplyDeleteGemma X
Such a beautiful and eternally valuable idea, Elizabeth. I read a powerful book once called The Gift of a Letter.
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing like an old fashioned letter laying awaiting you on the doormat.
ReplyDeleteHugs from Holland ~
Heidi