Closed now.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Isnt this gorgeous?
My neighbour decided that his vegetable garden needed
shielding from view, so planted Clematis all along
the fence that runs between our two gardens.
The climber behind is a huge Honeysuckle.
We do enjoy looking at his fence, even his vegetables are
neat and tidy!

14 comments:

  1. I love beautifully kept gardens. I have some clematis but they don't thrive like that. What a lovely garden to be able to enjoy and not have to do the work:>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen that color of a honeysuckle and I HOPE my clematis gets that big and beautiful, honey.
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the French seem to have the most fabulous neat, tidy and above all very productive vegetable gardens. I have to admit to getting very envious every time we are at the cottage and go out for a drive and see those magnificent plots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love Clematis as you can see from my blog pics!!
    Stop by my blog for My Summer GiveAway ! !
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice neighbor. I just read another blogger who said she planted daisies with her lettuce and fuschias with her beans - how much fun is that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very pretty!

    Blessings to you!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful! I have always wanted to grow them.
    Thank you for your sweet words to me.
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful! I am new to your blog, via Pondside. How wonderful to meet you! I spent 3 weeks in France this past sping and loved it. I did not make it to Brittany. But it looks like a lovely place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that IS pretty! I like to look at neat and tidy little gardens, but mine is semi-messy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have two climatis that give my porch privacy--they get to tall and wide---absolutely beautiful. Flowers are so soothing.
    Sounds likd a great neighbor to have.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty and a perfect way to hide the veg patch : )

    Gemma X

    ReplyDelete
  12. The fence is lovely but I find a beauty in a vegetable garden too. Enjoy looking at this pretty clematis.

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Elizabeth,

    What a wonderful gift your neighbor gave you. Stunning.
    I would have enjoyed the concert. Is the attendance usually sparse? So sad- such a beautiful setting.

    Hope all goes well with the letter writing.

    big hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thank you for visiting me.