You are a very wise lady!It's a refreshing image, but I am sure the the true pool is fantastically cooling.xo
Wow lucky you! It is really hot here too...wish I had one of those : )Gemma X
Watch out - I'm coming int!
You have a POOOOOL, sugar?!?!?! I want a pool!!!!!!!xoxo,Connie
It looks very refreshing. Enjoy!
Oh!~How refreshing this looks! It's high 90's, has hit 100 and 98% humidity here... and no pool.ENJOY! XO
Wow ! Is that yours! that must be fantastic ! :)
I am trying not to break the last commandment!But it is so hot here, the thought of a cool pool...
Yay, pool party!
Hi Elizabeth,Thank you so much for all of the prayer. Yes, Praise the Lord! I am so relieved and thankful. God is good!big hugs,Barb
Happy diving and a great weekend!Hugs, Carolien
Is there any way that we can join you? We have set a record here with temperatures remaining over 95 degrees for more than 15 days in a row - and summer just started!
Oh, how pretty! I hope it cools off soon, Elizabeth.
I guess it has been hot everywhere. You are fortunate, I just have a water hose!!!
That's what we need here today!
I love to read your comments. Thank you for visiting me.
You are a very wise lady!
ReplyDeleteIt's a refreshing image, but I am sure the the true pool is fantastically cooling.
xo
Wow lucky you! It is really hot here too...wish I had one of those : )
ReplyDeleteGemma X
Watch out - I'm coming int!
ReplyDeleteYou have a POOOOOL, sugar?!?!?! I want a pool!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Connie
It looks very refreshing. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteOh!~How refreshing this looks! It's high 90's, has hit 100 and 98% humidity here... and no pool.
ReplyDeleteENJOY! XO
Wow ! Is that yours! that must be fantastic ! :)
ReplyDeleteI am trying not to break the last commandment!
ReplyDeleteBut it is so hot here, the thought of a cool pool...
Yay, pool party!
ReplyDeleteHi Elizabeth,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for all of the prayer. Yes, Praise the Lord! I am so relieved and thankful. God is good!
big hugs,
Barb
Happy diving and a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Carolien
Is there any way that we can join you? We have set a record here with temperatures remaining over 95 degrees for more than 15 days in a row - and summer just started!
ReplyDeleteOh, how pretty! I hope it cools off soon, Elizabeth.
ReplyDeleteI guess it has been hot everywhere. You are fortunate, I just have a water hose!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's what we need here today!
ReplyDelete