
Are you all busy writing?! I have written and sent my letter!
I thought you might like to see how the partners worked out.
It would be good to know when you receive your letters, then I can mark them off.
Oh dear, is it that obvious that I was a teacher in a former life?
Cumberland island quilt chick...........Her at home
B.Meandering..........Tracing Rainbows
My Front Porch..........Hip Chick
Bear's Mom...........Nanny Ree
Pieceful Peg..........Sew Justine Sew
Pondside...............Jojo's Joys
Me and Ma.........Quilters World
Elizabeth's Attic.........Tater's Corner
Lingering Shade..........Mintonville
Rooks Nest...................Nancy (no blog)
Wow loads of people signed up! Good job :D
ReplyDeleteGood luck with all your letters : )
Gemma X
This was one of the best ideas!! My letter is sent, but one hasn't been received, although I don't expect to see one for a while as it's overseas. Looking at this list, I want to correspond with them all - will just have to get onto their blog sites and strike up a 'friendship' that way. Thanks for doing this!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment on my blog!
ReplyDeleteSorry for the wording lol..I meant the "mature ladies" heeehee : )
Love Gemma X
I am so sorry I missed out, I sent an e-mail it must not have gotten through, I never really know if I'm doing it right! So, glad so many responded...the romantic idea of a pen-pal is hard to resist!
ReplyDeleteThis would have been fun and, as normal lately, I have not been able to make any blog rounds so missed it. I am sure everyone will enjoy having a real letter fall on their doormat. I wish everyone much joy with this letter swap!
ReplyDeleteHugs from Holland ~
Heidi
I've just come home from a quick holiday and will get to work on my letter ASAP!
ReplyDeleteJust to let you know I sent my letter off to the USA to Traci now awaiting her letter by return.
ReplyDeleteBeverley x
I got mine off and am waiting by the mail box!
ReplyDeleteAnd mine's in the post too!
ReplyDelete