Hope all goes well with the visit.
500 ! Thats quite an achievement :)
Congratulations, that's a lot of posting. They are all interesting too. yvonne
Congrats!
Wow! 500! That's a lot of posting! Congratulations to you!!
Congratulations on #500 posts!~victoria~
Well done on 500 posts! Hope all is well with the visit.Gemma X
Congratulations to you! 500 posts! A milestone. I am so thankful that I can come to France via your good blog!
I can't believe already 500 posts. You go dear one!It sounds like your Church fete was a success. 2 pics are better than none.How is hubby doing?big hugs,Barb
How long does it take to get to 500 posts? Great achievement!
I admire your dilligence and they are all interesting too!
Hope the visit had a good outsome and that all is well with DH.Congrats. dear on so many wonderful posts - I always enjoy what you share with us.
Love your posts and I can't believe you made it to 500. I am still struggling to make it to 50.
I love to read your comments. Thank you for visiting me.
Hope all goes well with the visit.
ReplyDelete500 ! Thats quite an achievement :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, that's a lot of posting. They are all interesting too. yvonne
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteWow! 500! That's a lot of posting! Congratulations to you!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on #500 posts!
ReplyDelete~victoria~
Well done on 500 posts! Hope all is well with the visit.
ReplyDeleteGemma X
Congratulations to you! 500 posts! A milestone. I am so thankful that I can come to France via your good blog!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe already 500 posts. You go dear one!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like your Church fete was a success. 2 pics are better than none.
How is hubby doing?
big hugs,
Barb
How long does it take to get to 500 posts? Great achievement!
ReplyDeleteI admire your dilligence and they are all interesting too!
ReplyDeleteHope the visit had a good outsome and that all is well with DH.
ReplyDeleteCongrats. dear on so many wonderful posts - I always enjoy what you share with us.
Love your posts and I can't believe you made it to 500. I am still struggling to make it to 50.
ReplyDelete